Thursday 25 April 2013

Selkie's Revenge is coming!

Hello dear friends!

I am so pleased to announce that Liquid Silver Books has accepted my latest manuscript, Selkie's Revenge! This is the continuation of my selkie series, which will now be called Orkney Selkies. It gives me such a thrill to see how Calan and Maggie were embraced in The Selkie, and I really hope everyone loves Machar and Beth, my new hero and heroine!

Who are they?

Machar "Mack" Kirk is a selkie on a mission: to destroy the evil being who took his love away from him.

Beth Pedersen is a woman with her own ghosts...literally? You'll see.

Please stay in touch and as soon as I have more info and covers to share, you will hear it here first!
Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Rosanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I can't wait! If you need Betas I will eg to be one! Lol if not I will happily wait until release day!

    Also I would love to help with getting word out in my blog. Email me if you want I WOULD LOVE TO HELP!!!

    Carriefort29@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete